SEAN A. SKELTON
MAD ROCKET FILMS, LLC Owner/Producer/Director
- Film and video production company based in Brooklyn, New York
- Has developed and produced multiple award-winning scripted and unscripted projects for film, TV and the web.
YAHOO! STUDIOS Writer/Director/Producer
- 25 episodes of the Webby-nominated web series FINANCIALLY FIT for Yahoo! Finance
- 5 episodes of the web series ON FILE for Yahoo! Finance
BIOSPHERE 2: AN AMERICAN SPACE ODYSSEY Writer/Producer/Director/Editor
- Short documentary about the Biosphere 2 project for the NEW YORK TIMES and RETRO REPORT
BAD SEED Writer/Director/Producer/Editor
- Award-winning narrative comedy short pilot starring Richard Kind (SPIN CITY / ARGO)
- Won Best Web Series Pilot at the New York Television Festival’s Independent Pilot Competition
WHITNEY'S WORLD Field Producer/Director
- Unscripted series filmed overseas, starring Whitney Port (THE HILLS / THE CITY)
- Filmed entirely in Africa and the United Arab Emirates
WALL STREET WARRIORS Co-creator//Producer/Director
- Unscripted TV series about people who work on Wall Street, aired on MOJO HD for 3 seasons
- #1 most downloaded documentary and reality series on iTUNES for two consecutive months
- Wrote, produced and directed various scripted and unscripted projects in New York and California.
THE LEGEND OF RON JEREMY Associate Producer
- Theatrically-released award-winning documentary feature about Ron Jeremy, purchased by SHOWTIME
- Nominated for Documentary of the Year by the Chicago Film Critics Association
TWEEKER Producer/Contributing Writer
- Narrative independent feature about misguided youth, starring Grimm's BREE TURNER
BA in Film Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Experience: Solid background in the entertainment industry. Creator and Producer of critically-acclaimed documentary, reality and scripted projects.
Talents: Possesses the focus, determination and creative instincts to turn an idea into an award-winning film or television series. Seeks challenging projects and does whatever necessary to get the job done.
Communication: Persuasive communicator with strong negotiation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, clients and staff. Team leader who works well with others or on his own.